Here is a some information about our most favourite stuff......(yawn): TERMS & CONDITIONS! Below is one of our standard Trip Agreements/Booking Forms that will be sent to you should you book a tour with us.
1. THE TRIP AGREEMENT: This agreement is made between Speranza Travel Ltd and the client.
2. CONFIRMATION: Your participation in the tour is confirmed upon receipt of the signed Trip Agreement and the deposit.
3. PRICE : € _ _ _ _ Euro per person in double occupancy. Single supplement € _ _ _ Euro.
4. PAYMENT: A non-refundable deposit of €200 per person is usually required to reserve your place on the tour. The Final Payment is requested 90 days before departure. Please note that our boat-based tours require a larger deposit since we have a big up-front exposure with the charter of the boat, and there are also very few places available. Private tours for groups will feature a scaled price based on the number of participants.
Payment can be made by international bank transfer, or by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) through our secure online portal hosted by Windcave. New Zealand residents can pay the equivalent in New Zealand Dollars via ebank transfer.
To pay by credit card. We will send you an email which will tell you the amount owed along with a dedicated link which is specific to you, your tour, and the payment due. The link will take you to our secure online payment portal hosted by WINDCAVE. We never see your credit card details. At this time we can only receive payment in $New Zealand dollars therefore you will also receive the amount due in $ New Zealand dollars as determined by the prevailing Euro to $NZD exchange rate as offered by XE.COM currency converters. Payment by credit card is subject to a 3% fee to cover credit card charges. The debit on your credit card statement will show payment having been made to SPERANZA TRAVEL LTD
You can pay by bank transfer to our nominated €Euro account but you must purchase and send €Euro funds.
5. CANCELLING A TRIP
If you decide to cancel your trip, the following fees apply at the time (prior to departure) we receive written notice of your cancellation:
If the tour is cancelled becuase of travel restictions as a result of Covid - 19 then no penalties will be assessed, and any payments will be put towards future travel with us on any of our Customwalks, Mondo Bike Tour, or Scooterbella tours.
5. GUARANTEED DEPARTURES AND SMALL GROUP POLICY: Our policy varies so please see the "Guaranteed Departures" tab for specific details.
6. REFUNDS. Speranza Travel Ltd (Customwalks, Scooterbella, Mondo Bike Tours) does not give any refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, sightseeing trips or trek arrangements. Land cost is quoted as a package; credits are not given for services not used.
7. THE TRIP CONDITIONS: X nights' accommodation; X breakfasts and X dinners; X entrances, X special event, 1 Customwalks guide accompanies group of 2 to 8 participants and two guides accompany tours with more than 8 participants.
8. PHOTO RELEASE. By participating in the tour, you consent and agree that Speranza Travel Ltd (Customwalks, Scooterbella, Mondo Bike Tours), its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs, videotape, or digital recordings of you during the tour and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of marketing/promoting Speranza Travel Ltd (Customwalks, Scooterbella, Mondo Bike Tours) tours. You understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for using your image in photographs, videotape, or digital recordings for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
9. IF WE CHANGE THE TRIP. It is unlikely that we will have to make any fundamental changes to the trip, but in the event that we need to make changes we reserve the right to do so at any time. In the event that these changes result in a lower standard of accommodation or service then you will be compensated.
10. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TRIP. Speranza Travel Ltd (Customwalks, Scooterbella, Mondo Bike Tours) accepts responsibility for ensuring that all component parts of the tour are supplied, and services offered reach a reasonable standard. If any such part is not provided, Speranza Travel Ltd (Customwalks, Scooterbella, Mondo Bike Tours) will pay you an appropriate compensation. We have taken all reasonable and proper steps to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for all our tours and that the suppliers of the various services provided to you as part of the tour are efficient, safe and reputable and comply with the local and national laws and regulations of the country in which they provide those services. However, we do not have direct control over the provision of services to clients by suppliers, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for death, injury or illness caused to clients, unless through negligence of our employees, or contractors directly in our employee for the tour.
Toll free Canada & USA
please note this will ring through to our office in New Zealand and will be answered between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. New Zealand time.
(+64) 021 0711972
(+39) 0577 749198
Italian operations office
You can also leave a message, but communication by email is more reliable because during the season we are often on tour, and not in the office.